Revealing Insights with Social Media Analytics
Analyze and assess your social media performance
Social media analytics are important to measure the success of your efforts. Swat.io gives you a detailed overview of all important numbers and developments. Analyze and assess indicators, such as which content performs best on which channel at which time, how your team is doing in community management, and statistics for individual tags.
User statistics and sentiment analysis
With the integrated social customer relationship management, you can identify users on different channels and with different profiles. Connect their accounts in a centralized user profile to see all their open and archived tickets. You will receive a sentiment analysis for the tracked messages and you can also assign individual tags to the user profile to analyze them in detail at a later stage.
All important social media figures at a glance
Using the most important performance metrics of your social media channels you will provide you with a quick overview of the most important information about your community, content, individually set tags, tickets, and team members. With this information, you can measure and assess the success of your social media strategy. All collected data can be exported for further use and editing.
Activity protocol with full history of tickets
In the activity protocol, you can view the full history of all events and notes for any given ticket. Use this to analyze all activities in community management or customer inquiry tickets. See at a glance who was involved in the processing and solution. Use commentary references, marking of team members, emojis and media uploads to better communicate information internally.
Identifying brand ambassadors
With the sentiment analysis and the statistics by person, you can see which users react positively and negatively towards your brand or your products. Find out who your true brand ambassadors are and identify internet trolls. Use tags and internal comments to mark people you don’t want to forget.
Raw data export for all statistics data
Even though our social media analysis delivers encompassing data, some special cases might require further processing. That’s why you can export all statistics data to Microsoft Excel. You can further edit your raw data, filter it, format it, visualize it in diagrams and presentations or import it into your own systems and tools.
Social Media Analytics Success Stories
Swat.io supports your Enterprise.
- Google My Business
- Clear and central content calendar
- Agile planning and approval
- Schedule and publish posts
- Supports all major formats
- Easy team collaboration
- Reliable workflows and processes
- Post preview for all devices
- Single ticket inbox for all channels
- Fast response time on social media
- Support of all main integration features
- Coordination and collaboration as a team
- Integrated social CRM data
- Inbox automations for recurring tasks
- Detailed log for all activities
- Analyse your social media performance
- Compare numbers across channels
- Valuable insights into your community
- All important social media figures
- Identify brand ambassadors
- Analyse your team performance
- Export raw data for all statistics data