At Swat.io we empower people to connect in digital communities. Swat.io is a software-as-a-service product company in the social media marketing & community management space. As Austria's only company we are part of the Facebook Marketing Partners program. Our customers include well-known brands like ARD, Burda, ÖBB, Raiffeisen, Red Bull Media House and ZDF.
Currently we are a team of 29 enthusiasts, collaborating across teams to achieve our goals and building an even better product all together. The Operations team is responsible for ensuring smooth business processes, enabling every team with what they need to be successful and keeping the overall spirit up to high standards. We will face very exciting and crucial projects within the next months. That’s why we need YOU as our...
Junior Operations Manager [f/m/x] - part time
...if you have got many different talents and diverse traits you bring along. Such as being a neat-freak with can-do attitude, always eager to optimize any given process and finding pure bliss in being of help to others.
- Gather valuable experience in what it means to be part of a growing company and to go through a steep learning curve
- Be an integral part of the squad for anything administrative and organizational
- Assist in many aspects of financial management (such as invoicing, dunning, process incoming invoices, …)
- Act as a go-to person for colleagues & customers, fluently switching between English and German
- Help in managing our awesome office (welcoming guests, overseeing maintenance, purchasing necessary supplies, receiving deliveries…)
- Assist in implementing a new software system for subscription & invoicing management
- Suggest, plan and conduct events on your own (such as fun team events, XMas party or trade show participation)
- Act as a team assistant for exciting projects
- A minimum of 2 years experience, including a track record of being a (Team) Assistant, Office Manager or Project Assistant
- Recently completed a business administration degree (bachelor or trade academy)
- Very strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Experience in professional business correspondence
- The capacity to work self-reliant and independently
- A high level of service orientation and a positive attitude when interacting with peers
- A knack for state-of-the art tools (we use the GoogleSuite, Slack, Linear, Notion... )
- An outgoing and approachable personality that benefits from a great source of self-motivation
- Hands-on mentality and full of ideas for improvement
That’s what we offer
- Room for own ideas and improvements
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English & German is a must-have, everything else is a bonus
- We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Permanent position in Vienna, 25-30h with the option to increase hours if overall company development allows
- Flexible working times and partly remote work possible
- Get a topnotch Macbook Pro
- Personal budget for training and conferences
- Free Wiener Linien Card, our very own MyMuesli bar, fresh fruits, coffee
- Minimum monthly salary EUR 2.000,- full time equivalent; pre-tax, 14x/year
Who we are
Our Operation Managers are part of the Swat.io Operations team, that consists of:
Lisa, our Head of Operations: Being the visionary heart & leader of our team, she guides us with passion and dedication. Sporty and mindful, you are likely to meet her on a downhill mountain bike track or in a yoga retreat.
Gerald, our Office & Operations Manager: Simply the best Office & Operations Manager around and one of our many smiling faces being in touch with our customers. On top of that, he's a motivated member of the Swat.io Runners Club.
Steffi, our People Manager: Is intrigued by the many colourful facets of modern & mindful people management. Being an always approachable fellow team mate for everyone and a sparring partner for the management is her sweet spot. Keeps her balance by practising and teaching Yoga.
Is there anything else?
If this job posting got your attention - great! We are looking forward to getting to know you better.
Please use our application system and upload your CV and tell us why you think you want to be part of our Swat.io Crew
Your contact is Lisa Ziegler.
More about Swat.io on https://swat.io, our Blog, Facebook & Twitter.