Swat.io is a software-as-a-service product in the social media marketing & community management space. We empower people to connect in digital communities!
As Austria's only company we are part of the Facebook Marketing Partners program. Our customers include well-known brands like ARD, Burda, CHIP, derStandard.at, Drei Hutchison, ÖBB, ORF, Raiffeisen, Red Bull Media House and ZDF.
Swat.io is currently developed by a team of 6 software engineers (4 backend, 2 frontend) – for this team, we are looking for a…
Frontend Developer [f/m/x]
- Desire for a lot of different tasks in our frontend
- We're on the continuous path from old-school full-page reload to a single-page JS/API-infrastructure; Hands-on mentality and desire for steady change are a must
- Interest in continuous optimisation/further improvement of a product
- Excellent knowledge in
- TypeScript, React, MobX, Node.js, GraphQL
- Testing with Jest
- HTML5, CSS3, CSS-in-JS
- Database knowhow in PostgreSQL
- Proven experience & interest in
- Social Media-Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, …) - highly preferred as a creator
- Designing, conceptualizing and creating video tutorials
- SaaS products
- Bonus Skills
- Mobile Apps with React Native
- No fear of responsibility
- Excellent English-language skills (C2 Level)
- Each team member performs important tasks and deploys changes on their own
That’s the big picture:
- We’re in the middle of switching to a React-based SPA application fully written in TypeScript
- Until then, we try to decrease the footprint of old server side views with jQuery event listeners
- ES6, WebPack, Eslint/Tslint, Prettier, Yarn: We have it all and we’re happy to improve DX whenever we can!
- We’re only targeting Evergreen Browsers!
- We’re moving fast while being pragmatic. Keeping a good balance between rapid releases and stable & sustainable development is our daily business! Refactoring and innovation is part of our DNA
What do we offer?
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus
- We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Permanent position in Vienna, 38.5h
- Pick whatever Macbook you like
- Personal budget for training and conferences
- Free Wiener Linien Card, our very own MyMuesli bar, fresh fruits
- Minimum yearly salary starting at EUR 3.094,- full time equivalent; pre-tax, 14x/year. We’re happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience!
- Financial support in case of necessary relocation
Is there anything else?
If this job posting got your attention - great! We are looking forward to getting to know you better.
Please use our application system and upload your CV and tell us why you think you want to be part of our Swat.io Crew 🙂
Your contact is Johannes Nagl.
More about Swat.io on https://swat.io, our Blog, Facebook & Twitter.